When you submit a PR you’ll see a template that pops up - it’s reproduced here.
- Provide a general summary of your changes in the Title
- Describe your changes in detail
- If the PR closes an issue make sure include e.g., fix #4 or similar, or if just relates to an issue make sure to mention it like #4
- If introducing a new feature or changing behavior of existing methods/functions, include an example if possible to do in brief form
- Did you remember to include tests? Unless you’re changing docs/grammar, please include new tests for your change
We’re using pytest for testing. See the `pytest docs`_ for help on contributing to or writing tests.
Before running tests for the first time, you’ll need install pytaxize dependencies, but also pytest and a couple other packages:
$ pip install -e . $ pip install pytest vcrpy coverage lxml requests multipledispatch enum
The Makefile has a task for testing under Python 3:
$ make test